Starting a new business?
Setting up a new business can be daunting – we've got you covered!
New businesses usually stem from a good idea, but new business owners seldom have the knowledge, experience or know-how to turn these ideas into a successful business. Thankfully, it’s not necessary to be an expert in every area, and many common pitfalls are easily avoided with a little support and advice. We’re here to make the whole process quick and painless.
We can help
- Decide if you should be a sole trader, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Complete any registration procedures with HMCustoms & Excise and Companies House
- Deal with company formation issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and comply with statutory requirements
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Manage all aspects of business compliance and administration